activemq-dev mailing list archives

From jim_b_o <ja...@inaseq.com>
Subject Re: Artemis use of PhantomReference impacting GC performance
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 15:19:35 GMT
Yes, it will be the HTTP upgrade.  The client is simply doing a JNDI lookup
for the connection factory via WildFly http-remoting.

I'm not familiar with the 'direct connections' approach but am happy to read
on if you can point me at something.  Although the high performance / low
latency I need is with the rest of my app, not the JMS in particular
(although I do appreciate it's good performance!).