activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Allans <allans.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there any way to perform queue operations in ActiveMQ without JMX
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 06:59:21 GMT
Currently I am using JMX to do ActiveMQ operations like purge, pause, stop,
etc. through JConsole. I would like to do the same without JMX
programmatically. I tried to use BrokerService of ActiveMQ, but couldn't
actually do it.

Can anyone please help me on this? I just want to remove JMX and use the
ActiveMQ API itself to perform queue operations.

It would be of great help if anyone can explain with example. Thanks in
advance.