activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.12.2 #3
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 16:54:16 GMT
Hi

So this release has the same change as in 5.13.0 about those excluded
package names, which breaks end users applications.

More here:
http://activemq.apache.org/objectmessage.html

Dejan is that latest stuff you did add to master branch also
backported? Or do end users have only the choice of configure this
with JVM system properties?

If not I would have liked to backport that too, so users on 5.12.x
have a chance to configure this. Its not everyone that is allowed to
configure JVM system properties. Or restart an entire JVM because the
activemq-client can only be configured from JVM system property.

--
Claus Ibsen