activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Purge ActiveMQ Snapshots Repo to get rid of old cruft
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 16:43:12 GMT

>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/activemq/activemq-all/
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/activemq/activemq-book/
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/activemq/activemq-bootstrap/
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/activemq/activemq-core-client/

>>> Exactly.  Hadn't gotten around to typing that up yet, thanks for saving
>>> me some work Robbie :)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Tim Bish
>>> twitter: @tabish121
>>> blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/
>>>

> We should move all the maintained branches to the correct version
> numbering anyway so future releases purge their snapshots from the repo,
> so master, 5.13.x etc

Yep. Looks like master is the only culprit at the moment.

Shall we just go ahead and update it to 5.14.0-SNAPSHOT then? No
objections raised here so far. I doubt too many folks will be
depending on the old version, but updating from a given snapshot
version to another version (release or otherwise) is generally to be
expected if you are anyway.

Robbie