activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Purge ActiveMQ Snapshots Repo to get rid of old cruft
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 10:15:15 GMT
Infra have now blown the repo contents away. The ActiveMQ 5 deploy job
has run to publish a new 5.14.0-SNAPSHOT.

The nightly Artemis deploy job failed because the build seems to
reference some of the older snapshot artifacts that got deleted:
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/ActiveMQ/job/Artemis-deploy/69/

Robbie

On 20 January 2016 at 19:17, Timothy Bish <tabish121@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now that we've updated the master branches on ActiveMQ and Artemis to
> our intended next release snapshot versions I've opened an issue with
> Infra to clean out the snapshots repository and let the automated builds
> repopulate:

> On 01/20/2016 12:48 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:
>> artemis was bumped also: https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/331

area with lots of old

area and let the