activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.2.0 (RC2)
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 22:36:39 GMT
+1 (binding)

* Inspected the source distribution for binary artifacts.
* Checked signatures and checksums
* Ran broker from binary and tested with some external client examples.
* Built from source and ran some tests.
* Ran some of the Artemis examples to validate.
* Checked for valid LICENSE and NOTICE files.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121