activemq-dev mailing list archives

From AmolG <amol.gawa...@accelyakale.com>
Subject “No space left on device (28)” error while running C Client producer
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 09:25:13 GMT
Hi,

I am new to ActiveMQ. Using latest stable release i.e ActiveMQ 5.12.1
Release.

I have taken ActiveMQ C client code from
“http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/sandbox/openwire-c/”, compiled it
and started ActiveMQ server and trying to execute C client.
But programs prompts “No space left on device (28)” error.

After executing C client, ActiveMQ server shows error like “Transport
Connection to: tcp://127.0.0.1:52546 failed: java.io.EOFException”.

I have tried changing activemq.xml configuration as below -

 <kahaDB directory="${activemq.data}/kahadb" journalMaxFileLength="32mb"/>

  <systemUsage>
            <systemUsage>
                <memoryUsage>
                    <memoryUsage percentOfJvmHeap="70" />