activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.2.0
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 21:44:51 GMT
On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 2:44 PM Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 2:37 PM, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > So... create a ticket to track this? I can compile other stuff with
> spaces
> > generally fine.  Not sure what the issue is here w/ a space.
>

> yep.. I don't think it's a release blocker. although if someone is
> able to pick it up we can have it before next respin.

The space issue comes from this configuration in the root pom

<activemq-surefire-argline>-Djava.util.logging.manager=org.jboss.logmanager.LogManager

 -Dlogging.configuration=file:${activemq.basedir}/tests/config/logging.properties
         -Djava.library.path=${activemq.basedir}/artemis-native/bin/
-Djgroups.bind_addr=localhost
-Dorg.apache.activemq.artemis.api.core.UDPBroadcastEndpointFactory.localBindAddress=localhost
         -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
      </activemq-surefire-argline>

I'll see if there's a way to fix it.