activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JUnit Rule for Embedded Brokers
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 19:17:58 GMT
Nice idea!

If you can make one for Artemis, it would be here:

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/tree/master/artemis-commons/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/utils

but the embedding (coding to start it) is a bit different.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Quinn Stevenson
<quinn@pronoia-solutions.com> wrote:
> All -
>
> I wrote a simple JUnit Rule to simplify setting up embedded ActiveMQ brokers for testing.
 I’ve been using it for some time now, and I find it very helpful.

> I would like to contribute the component to the ActiveMQ project and I’m planning on
creating a pull request for it, but I need a little help with where a component like this
belongs in the source tree.  I was thinking of either adding it to the activemq-unit-tests
module, or creating a module for it under activemq-tooling.

--
Clebert Suconic