activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.2.0
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2015 18:58:29 GMT
On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 1:55 PM, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:
> Just wondering, does anyone plan to raise the LGPL question w/ legal
> discuss?  If we're waiting for the new year to do the next release, would
> be good to at least start the discussion.

We had such discussion long ago with legal. I couldn't find that email
on my inbox but we specifically asked questions about it. We were ok
as I remember. Maybe someone else (Martyn?) will have it on their
inboxes. For that reason I don't want to go over the same issue we had
asked before.

The use of libaio is optional anyways and the system works as
expected. what also covers other questions we had here on this thread.