activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.2.0
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2015 19:02:38 GMT
also, there has also been questions about it during the donation
process.. licenses reviewed.. etc.. so I don't think we need to open a
new discussions over this. the binary inclusion on the source was
something that was fixed now.

The dependency on libaio on the C code is through through dynamic
linked library, and is the same as any C code depending on libc or
gcc.

--
Clebert Suconic