activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.13.0 Released
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 14:57:02 GMT
It's probably a good idea to add a new page in the "New Features" section
on the site to cover the additions in 5.13.0.  I know you added the 'auto'
transport along with some other work for some additional metrics etc, all
good things that would be nice to advertise a bit.

See: http://activemq.apache.org/new-features.html

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 3:51 PM, Christopher Shannon <
christopher.l.shannon@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Apache ActiveMQ 5.13.0 has now been released.
>
> This release contains a number of resolved issues and new features since
> the 5.12.1 release.
>
> A list of issues resolved in this release is available here:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12329848
>
> The Wiki page for the release is here:
> http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-5130-release.html
>
> API documentation for 5.12.1 is located here:
> http://activemq.apache.org/maven/5.13.0/apidocs/index.html

Tim Bish