activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ {CodeName} Web Console...
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 15:19:42 GMT
+1 for adding this as a new ActiveMQ subproject.  It could then be
independent and support both ActiveMQ 5.x and Artemis.  The web console in
5.x is definitely dated and could use an upgrade and this could be a good
alternative for people who don't want to use Hawt.io.

I think it would also be worth revisiting the stomp.js proposed donation
because this new web console uses that library and it is no longer
supported.