activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject Potential Bug in CamelBlueprintTestSupport
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2015 22:23:54 GMT
I’ve encountered an issue, but I’m not sure if this is a bug or a user error.

I’m trying to write some tests using CamelBlueprintTestSupport for bundles where the blueprint
file is in src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/blueprint.  However, I’m getting random failures
in the test on startup.

I’ve narrowed it down to using update-strategy = “reload” and overriding properties
in the test.  The tests fail (most of the time) when the actual blueprint file is in src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/blueprint.
 Even when the test doesn’t fail, you’ll see multiple camel contexts get created during
the test, while the test this is based on from camel-test-blueprint only creates two camel
contexts.

However, if I move the blueprint file to src/test/resources/OSGI-INF/blueprint, the test passes.

Since I need the blueprint packaged in the bundle in OSGI-INF/blueprint, I can’t move the
blueprint file to the src/test/… area.

Is there another way I should be testing this sort of thing?

I’ve created a unit test based on the ConfigAdminLoadConfigurationFileAndOverrideTest from
the camel-test-blueprint module that demonstrates the issue.