activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.2.0
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 16:21:24 GMT
+1 (binding)

* Checked signatures and checksums
* Ran broker from binary and test with some external client code.
* Built from source and ran some tests.
* Checked for valid LICENSE and NOTICE files.

For the next release I'd encourage you to move ahead open issues that
are still targeting the release but aren't actually going to make it in,
several of the issues on the release notes page do not appear to be
items that will be resolved in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12333274

Would make it easier to review what is supposed to be fixed in the
release being voted on.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121