activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject JUnit Rule for Embedded Brokers
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:53:13 GMT
All -

I wrote a simple JUnit Rule to simplify setting up embedded ActiveMQ brokers for testing.
 I’ve been using it for some time now, and I find it very helpful.

I would like to contribute the component to the ActiveMQ project and I’m planning on creating
a pull request for it, but I need a little help with where a component like this belongs in
the source tree.  I was thinking of either adding it to the activemq-unit-tests module, or
creating a module for it under activemq-tooling.

Do either of these locations make sense?  Or would another location/module be more appropriate?

Quinn Stevenson
quinn@pronoia-solutions.com