activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "chetankumar2711@gmail.com" <chetankumar2...@gmail.com>
Subject Deleting rows from ACTIVEMQ_MSGS table
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 23:47:29 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone please help me to determine how to delete messages older than 6
months from one of my containers (queue) from the table ACTIVEMQ_MSGS. In my
application ACTIVEMQ_MSGS contains messages from 8 different containers. I
want messages to be deleted from only one of them. This table doesn't
contain any date columns and contains messages for more than one queue, so
can't ORACLE's rowID as well. Please let me know if any one you have come
across this issue.