activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artemis OSGi: Prototype available
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 20:29:07 GMT
I ran a few tests with this and it seems fine (hence I merged it).

just one thing on this.. I think it we could add more tests.. (and
maybe one example, since that has double purpose.. docs and indirectly
gives us nice smoke tests)

I think we could improve this further by bumping the release into 2.0
next year and fix these packages. We should have a release soon with
the current master, and if we bump the release as 2.0 we can make
small changes to the API. (I don't think we should do any drastic
changes).

--
Clebert Suconic