activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] OSGi support for Artemis
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 15:17:59 GMT
I really don't see the point of using fragments.  Fragments are not a good
OSGi solution in general.
The easiest way forward (even instead of using fragments) would be to use
an uber-jar imho.
At least, it has the benefit of limiting the code changes and locating all
the OSGi stuff in a single module.