activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Artemis OSGi: Prototype available
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 10:28:16 GMT
Good work !

A few remarks:
  * the native bundle needs some specific headers for loading the native
libraries I think
  * the protocol tracking needs to be done with a real service tracker,
shutting down the server if the protocol service is unregistered, and
waiting for the protocols needed in the configuration (and printing a log
message to know  what the configuration is waiting for)
  * the protocol factory services need to have a list of protocols on the
properties (those obtained from ProtocolManagerFactory#getProtocols() so
that they can be tracked correctly I think
   * i think we should provide a ready-to-use feature with default
configuration, such as ActiveMQ provides (installing the default config in
etc/artemis.xml and needed configadmin config for the broker factory)