activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] OSGi support for Artemis
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 13:33:17 GMT
I propose the following approach:

1. remove the split packages
2. make each jar a bundle
3. use spi-fly to wire up the optional protocols and eventually other
modules

If any of these steps proves to be to much work or is otherwise not
acceptable by the ActiveMQ community we fall back to the ueber jar approach.
Do you have a concrete target date when you need the OSGi support? If
yes then we could also set us a time limit for the above steps.
 From my side the effort on Artemis is not yet product relevant so I do
not have a concrete release date.

WDYT?

Christian