activemq-dev mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] OSGi support for Artemis
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 03:00:52 GMT
How much work are we talking to get Artemis properly OSGi-ready?  An uber-jar
is a work-around.  If nothing better can be accomplished, then we may have
to live with it in the near-term, but it is important to understand what
challenges are driving us toward a work-around.

Also, we have an individual showing interest to make this happen, so let's
encourage that effort!  Thank you Guillaume.

I may be a bit tainted as these days I'm spending large amounts of time
refactoring code and eliminating the impacts of work-arounds and shortcuts.