activemq-dev mailing list archives

From politrons <politr...@gmail.com>
Subject Topic and Queue with same address
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 10:14:00 GMT
We are having an issue since we´re using Tibco for production environment and
ActiveMQ for our local environment. Everything has work fine until one of
our queues has been assigned with the same name than a topic. After that
we´ve start having issues with JNDI on aciveMQ. On Tibco seems like works
fine.

     java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQTopic
cannot be cast to javax.jms.Queue

Here is where I define my topic and queue

        String PAYMENT_TOPIC = "XXX.Payment.YY.JSON.V2_0";
        String PAYMENT_QUEUE = "XXX.Payment.YY.JSON.V2_0";

And here how I create the queue

         InitialContext jndi = new InitialContext(env);
        final Queue queue = (Queue) jndi.lookup(queueName);

In ActiveMQ it´s possible has a topic and queue with the same address?

Regards.