activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When send to Q big amount of prioritrized messages they done by wrong priority on consumer side.
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:00:16 GMT
The memory changes won't help the message ordering - it'll just help
the broker's stability.

You may want to read
http://camel.apache.org/parallel-processing-and-ordering.html for some
hints on getting message processing in a particular sequence.

Cheers,
Jamie

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 3:49 PM, AnnaKuranda <Anna.Kuranda@nice.com> wrote:
> Hi Jamie,
> I tried my new configuration , but  prioritized messages done in incorrect order.
> Should try increase JVM size,
> Thank you very much
>
> Kind regards,
> Anna

by wrong priority on consumer side., click here<