activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "G. Ann Campbell" <ann.campb...@sonarsource.com>
Subject Re: Compile failure
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 16:32:34 GMT
Following advice here <http://stackoverflow.com/a/23849681/2662707>, I've
split this into two steps. This time I got all the way to compiling the
Runtime Configuration module before it failed with this:

[ERROR] /scratch/jenkins/workspace/ZZZZ_COBERTURA_activemq/null
[-1:-1]: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document
'file:/scratch/jenkins/workspace/ZZZZ_COBERTURA_activemq/activemq-spring/target/classes/activemq.xsd',
because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be
read; 3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/scratch/jenkins/workspace/ZZZZ_COBERTURA_activemq/activemq-spring/target/classes/activemq.xsd
(No such file or directory)

The workspace has been cleaned recently; I deleted it manually earlier this
morning.

---
*G. Ann CAMPBELL* | SonarSource
Product Owner