activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: com.sun.messaging.ConnectionFactory and ActiveMQ
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:19:47 GMT
JMS is just an API, not a wire protocol.  Every message broker has its own
implementation of a connection factory and
com.sun.messaging.ConnectionFactory is for Glassfish and won't work with
ActiveMQ, or any other message broker.  ActiveMQ uses the OpenWire protocol
so you need a connection factory that will send OpenWire commands.