activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Don Asper <Don.As...@sas.com>
Subject RE: org.apache.activemq.pool.AmqJNDIPooledConnectionFactory removed?
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 17:39:56 GMT
 org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory
works for me.  It implements JNDIStorableInterface.
org.apache.activemq.jms.pool.PooledConnectionFactory
does not.

Thank you for your help!

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Asper
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 10:00 AM
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: RE: org.apache.activemq.pool.AmqJNDIPooledConnectionFactory removed?

This is not working for me.  I'm getting javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:  "Name ... is
not bound in this Context".  AmqJNDIPooledConnectionFactory is derived from org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory.
It seems to be specialized to use JNDI whereas PooledConnectionFactory apparently is not.
 Are there other alternatives?  Thanks.