activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release ActiveMQ 5.11.3....
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 17:47:40 GMT
I went through the “Critical” and “Blocker” things that have been fixed recently and
back ported a couple.   Thus, we have:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12333254

I just ran all the tests and everything passes.   If there aren’t any objections or additional
concerns or things that are needed, I’ll do the build tomorrow.

Dan

> On Oct 26, 2015, at 12:23 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I’d like to build a 5.11.3 release later this week to fix the problems with ActiveMQ
in Karaf, particularly the web console.  I’ll likely try and review some of the other bugs
and pull some fixes back.   If anyone has anything in particular that they think is important
for 5.11.3, please let me know ASAP.

> Thanks!
>
> --
> Daniel Kulp