activemq-dev mailing list archives

From mbroadst <mbroa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ does not seem to honor the agreed upon idle-time-out
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:56:07 GMT
Tim, Robbie,
Thanks for your quick responses. I was wracking my brain, since our unit and
integration tests also guaranteed that these values were used as they came
in off the wire. It turns out that a misspelled variable in our trace log
was leading me astray, printing out our default idle-time-out instead of the
value actually contained in the Open performative from the broker!

Many apologies for the noise.