activemq-dev mailing list archives

From mbroadst <mbroa...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ does not seem to honor the agreed upon idle-time-out
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 18:15:45 GMT
Hi,
I'm a maintainer for a node.js amqp 1.0 module (node-amqp10), and we have a
user currently facing issues connecting to an ActiveMQ instance. It seems
that when our client sends our default idle timeout of 120000ms in the
initial open performative, ActiveMQ is not honoring that value. ActiveMQ
does seem to "agree" to the terms, and sends back 120000ms back in the
corresponding handshake Open performative, but then appears to expect
heartbeat (or flow) messages every 30s (which I gather is the default). Is
this is a bug, or are we missing something during the handshake?

Thanks,
Matt