activemq-dev mailing list archives

From gerardl <ger.law...@gmail.com>
Subject com.sun.messaging.ConnectionFactory and ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 15:39:37 GMT
Can I use the com.sun.messaging.ConnectionFactory to connect through JMS to
ActiveMQ?

When attempting this I get the following error:

[C4003]: Error occurred on connection creation [localhost:61616]. - cause:
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "   ?☺ActiveMQ

Are there specific settings to be configured on
com.sun.messaging.ConnectionFactory before it will communicate properly with
ActiveMQ?

Thanks,
Ger.