activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Petter Nordlander <Petter.Nordlan...@enfo.se>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ and MS-SQL 2014
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 14:57:57 GMT
ActiveMQ database persistence is not a way to achieve performance. High availability with high
performance can be achieved using KahaDB in a shared filesystem location.

That aside, MSSQL is supported. I don’t think there is a complete regression testing done
with each possible supported JDBC database for a specific release ActiveMQ. Take it for a
test run if you decide to go the JDBC path, but I advise to go with KahaDB if you want speed.

BR Petter Nordlander