activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Romero <victor.rom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS IDEA] artemis create --docker
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 21:00:09 GMT
It is too environment dependant and it would end up copying tons of
paramenters from docker.

However, having an official docker file and docker image published in the
dockerhub would greatly help others too run servers or build their own
customizations on top of it.

I'm happy to work on it if that is fine.