activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS IDEA] artemis create --docker
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 21:06:47 GMT
but if that was automated through the CLI, maybe it would make it easier
for using docker?

I was thinking of a way to create the docker image along with other
parameters passed on the build...

but if the only way is the official image.. then I guess that's the way to
go... we will need some doc around on how to use docker.

--
Clebert Suconic