activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Kettelerij <richardkettele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question: Raising bugs on IBM JDK?
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 08:42:43 GMT
Hi Clebert,

As far as I know IBM doesn't have a public issue tracker for JVM issues.
But I do know someone from the IBM JVM team reached out to the guys from
ElasticSearch since they were (also) having some trouble with the IBM JVM.
See
https://discuss.elastic.co/t/need-help-with-ibm-jdk-issues-with-es-1-4-5/1748/5
for a reply by George Chan from the IBM JVM team. He suggests posting
issues to https://developer.ibm.com/answers/questions with hashtag #IBMJDK.
Maybe you can do the same or try to contact him directly?

Regards,
Richard