activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Running unit tests successfully locally
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 19:41:37 GMT
The tests fail intermittently in pretty much every environment. The tests
are getting better but still need some work.  Many tests were fixed for
5.12.0 however there are still several tests that fail off and on.

You can test the best you can locally but sometimes you just need to push
to Jenkins to see if things pass.  For example, I've seen tests that always
fail locally for me but then pass in Jenkins.  The solution is to just keep
working on making the tests more reliable and fixing ones that are
inconsistent.  For Windows, a Jenkins profile could probably be added to
test ActiveMQ on Windows.