activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Mesnil <jmes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.1.0
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 09:45:16 GMT
-1 (non-binding)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-219 (Absolute paths for
persistence directories are not working on Windows
) is critical for us as we rely on absolute paths to be able to
configure Artemis in shared store use case (and also in non-HA use
case).

It does not work on Windows. It works on Unix (at least on Linux and
Mac OS X) but I'm not sure that's by design...

This issue severely hampers the configuration of Artemis and is not
mentioned at all in the documentation.
The fix to allow absolute paths is straightforward and would allow to
use the same configuration than previous version of Artemis.

Jeff

--
Jeff Mesnil
jmesnil@gmail.com