activemq-dev mailing list archives

From bbuzzard <Billy.Buzz...@bnsflogistics.com>
Subject Re: What is "test2ndPublisherWithProducerWindowSendConnectionThatIsBlocked" actually doing?
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:04:34 GMT
I may be a little confused with the fillQueue and
waitForBlockedOrResourceLimit methods.  It looks like a publisher is created
to fill up QueueA with the "Hello World" until one of two conditions occur:
either we get a resource exception or one second has expired.  I searched
everywhere and found that the resource exception is set true in another test
case; therefore, the I assume that QueueA gets one seconds worth of "Hello
World" and then blocks.  Is that correct?