activemq-dev mailing list archives

From ArturoBelano <lauraerinm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Diffie-Hellman Key error???
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 18:35:48 GMT
Let me expand on this issue a bit

I believe this is related to the cipher suite, but I'm A) not finding using
the right cipher suite or B) configuring it in the wrong area of Apache
Activemq. Currently, I've been adjusting the configuration of ssl in
transport connector in activemq.xml(
http://activemq.apache.org/ssl-transport-reference.html). However, I know
that activemq uses a jetty server and i'm wondering if I should be
configuring the suite in jetty.xml a la How to config local Jetty ssl to
avoid weak phermeral DH key error?. So, my questions are, is this the right
approach? If so, what's the correct cipher suite for activemq?