activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Jetty 9.2 dependency licensing issues
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:27:55 GMT
For each Java Spec, The geronimo specs project within Geronimo is what's
responsible for generating the spec jar within ASF.  The exception is
servlet which is owned by Tomcat.  The JMS 2.0 JAR is apache licensed and a
pretty well working equivalent of the API JAR.

You can see what we did for Artemis to get it to use Servlet 3.1 from
Tomcat, but still run Jetty

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/master/pom.xml#L434

John