activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP/Discussion] Artemis: Planning a release soon
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 12:48:01 GMT
ok, we will do 1.1.0 (You convinced me.. through twitter actually ;) )...

thinking again 1.0.1 makes it looks too minor... and there is a lot of
work done on artemis for this release, thanks for all the
contributions... It's really nice seeing great contributions here...
thanks everybody. (I can't name them all)

I would like to be the release manager for this release, but I won't
be around next week, otherwise I would start the process sooner, so i
will do it in 2 weeks possibly as a heads up.

Meanwhile, it would be nice people trying out and give us feedback on
two things from master: *
- try out MQTT. There's a small example under ./examples/protocols/mqtt
- look at our improved examples under ./examples (on both distro and source)

* {
# how to build master:
git clone https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis.git artemis
cd artemis
mvn install
cd artemis-distribution/target/apache-artemis-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT-bin/apache-artemis-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT/

# ^^ That is the distribution.
}

--
Clebert Suconic