activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.12.0
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 19:17:23 GMT
(at this point I'm not sure if my vote is binding or not)

I have downloaded the distribution, ran some tests and it seems ok to me.

One thing I'm not sure it is usually this way, the source distribution
says activemq-parent-5.12.0-source-release.zip, instead of
apache-activemq-5.12.0-source-release.zip

If that's how's done usually, +1,

 if that was not intended then is that an issue?

--
Clebert Suconic