activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis Coding Style
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 13:45:57 GMT
+0. I have no problem on switching coding styles as long as we stick
to one and bind it with checkstyle.

Although, If that will help more people to adopt the codebase and
would help the community, then I am +1000 on that.

The only favor I ask is if anyone is sending a commit to change
codestyles and reconfigure the checkstyle please do it with a pull
request as that will be used also to validate the PR builds.

Maybe we could agree in detail with the checkstyle.xml before we send
a commit doing it though.

--
Clebert Suconic