activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP/Discussion] Artemis: Planning a release soon
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 18:43:46 GMT
On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Andy Taylor <andy.tayls67@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to add, I think from 1.1 we do it the way suggested i.e  minor
> versions for patch releases etc but until Artemis can be regarded  as a
> possible alternative to activemq I think stick to 1.0.1, having lots of
> major versions will just confuse people imo

1.0.1 would sound that we are just fixing small things....   I think
we should go with 1.1, 1.2, 1.3....  We could bump it to 2.0
eventually.  I don't think it's going to confuse users.

I know you are in vacations (what are you doing here BTW? :) )... and
I will be out next week.. we can resume this thread when we are back.