activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject [HEADS-UP/Discussion] Artemis: Planning a release soon
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2015 00:04:30 GMT
I believe we should be ready for a release the end of this week, early
next week.

I was going to call it 1.0.1 since my original plan was to keep
calilng these 1.0.1, 1.0.2, ... 1.0.n until the JIRAs on the release
1.1.0 were fixed.

however since the addition of the first MQTT protocol, that makes it a
new / major feature.  I'm not sure we should call it 1.0.1 or 1.1.0
now.

We have also fixed logs of bugs.. and I'm currently doing some work on
examples (adding an openwire example and doing some work on open wire)

There are a lot of fixes around openwire as well.

Any ideas on the release name?