activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: constant updating of the "Unix Shell Script" website page
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 09:45:52 GMT
I don't know what the current export process used is or where it is
running exactly, other than the commit emails giving away that it is a
Buildbot instance doing it. I know in the past there was an
auto-export plugin used with Confluence that exported the websites,
but it got dropped during some upgrades. Perhaps someone involved in
the switchover at that point can chime in?

It seems likely to be that conversion where the issue lies rather than
the Buildbot itself, which from the mails is probably just detecting
the diff in the files created and committing them. The issue is the
toc elements getting new style class every run. The suggestion of a
static links rather than toc was really just to stop the immediate
commit spam if noone knew how to stop it otherwise.

Robbie

On 3 August 2015 at 06:16, Marc Schöchlin <ms@256bit.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i added the TOC to provide a better overview - unbeliveable that i am the first user
of this feature.....

> A static TOC does not seem to be a attractive solution - because users will not aware
to update the TOC and will not aware not to use the confluce TOC.