activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Jetty 9.2 dependency licensing issues
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 18:41:19 GMT
Thanks John and Hiram.

I will use the Tomcat Serlvet and JSP api jars instead of the standard ones
since they are ASL.  That solves the problem for the API.

Are the other jars ok that I listed since they are CDDL?  These are the
actual implementation jars that Jetty uses for JSP/JSTL.

<dependency>
<groupId>org.glassfish.web</groupId>
<artifactId>javax.servlet.jsp</artifactId>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.glassfish.web</groupId>
<artifactId>javax.servlet.jsp.jstl</artifactId>
</dependency>