activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jetty 9.2 OSGi upgrade
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 17:50:29 GMT
Quick update on this...

I had some time to look more into this and I was able to upgrade to Karaf 4
(as well as associated dependencies).  I went through and fixed all of the
karaf integration tests and started everything up successfully.  I won't
have time the rest of this week but I should be able push up the Jetty
commit along with the OSGi changes sometime early next week.