activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jetty 9.2 OSGi upgrade
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 13:24:00 GMT
Right, and I imagine an upgrade like that will cause all kinds of other
problems that will need to be resolved.  I tried updating to Karaf 4 and
some other dependencies and it looks like Blueprint was pulled out by
default.  I added Blueprint back but when the tests run the
CommandProcessor that gets injected can't be found.  I'm not really sure
what's changed in Karaf 4 that needs updating to make everything work again.