activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis Coding Style
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 13:51:28 GMT
I’d probably start with the CXF configs:

https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf-build-utils.git;a=tree;f=buildtools/src/main/resources;h=f0a20e01e53e5915a2a298060688c0cf24bc86bf;hb=HEAD

as a base and modify it (likely relax some rules, CXF is pretty strict).   The CXF configs
are updated for the latest checkstyle plugins for both Maven and the Eclipse checkstyle plugin.
 I know the Camel configs need some update for the new plugins.  Just haven’t gotten around
to doing it.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp